The Biomed Division is a unit of LEITAT Technological Center. It is located within the Science Park of Barcelona (PCB), a privileged scientific environment with access to the use and incorporation of first level technologies at the heart of the campus of the University of Barcelona.
This environment gives us an ideal platform to establish synergies with research groups of high international prestige and projection as well as a wide array of companies.
Team members come from the disappeared Merck KGaA’s Laboratory of BioInvestigation (LBI), keeping a remarkable experience of more than 15 years of biomed research in the preclinical oncology field.
- Goals of the BioMed division
- Conduct research projects to identify new therapeutic agents in the field of oncology.
- Become a key player in cancer therapy committed to our values, excellence and innovation.
- Strategy - From target to development
- The basic aim of the Biomed Division is the generation of new innovative drugs for cancer therapy, including tumor cells, stromal cells, and tumor vasculature and help