Identity of the data controller: Leitat – Technological Center (ACONDICIONAMIENTO TARRASENSE), hereinafter, Leitat
Tax Code: G-08360232
Adress C / de la Innovació 2, 08225, Terrassa (Barcelona),
Registered as number 16 in the Barcelona Register of Associations.
Leitat undertakes to process the information of its users and clients with full guarantees and to comply with Spanish and European regulations on the collection and use of personal data.
Therefore, this website strictly complies with Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, and with Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, which implements the abovementioned law. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, and Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and E-Commerce.
Access to and use of the website
Access to the website
- Access to the website is free and unrestricted. In the event of products or services which require payment, Leitat will inform users of the specific terms & conditions.
- In general, access to information and services on this website does not require prior user registration. However, users may fill in the corresponding forms in order to receive information and advertising about Leitat (newsletter, for example). Users guarantee that all information and personal data provided in the forms will be their own and true. Users will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made, and for the damages which the use of this information may cause to Leitat or to third parties. Similarly, users undertake to notify Leitat of any changes which may occur regarding the information and personal data provided.
- Leitat reserves the right to interrupt access to its website, at any time and without prior notice, whether for reasons of security, control, maintenance, power outages or any other. This interruption may be temporary or permanent, in which case this circumstance will be communicated to users. Therefore, Leitat does not guarantee the reliability, availability or continuity of its website, in the event of the aforementioned causes, so at no time may Leitat be held liable in this regard.
Use of the website
- The use of the Leitat website by any person confers the status of user, who accepts that such use is under their sole responsibility.
- Users undertake to use the information, activities, products or services which Leitat offers on this website in accordance with these general terms & conditions and current legislation, and also undertake never to use them for activities contrary to laws, morality or public order.
- The content of the website is made available to users by Leitat as its own information or, where appropriate, information belonging to third parties. On this note, Leitat will do its utmost to ensure that the content and services available on its website are accurate and up to date.
- Minors who wish to use this website must have the permission of their parents or guardians, who will always be held responsible for their actions. However, Leitat guarantees the protection of minors with regard to the content aimed especially at family audiences.
Information about links
- The Leitat website may contain links to other websites owned by third parties. Therefore, it cannot take any responsibility for whatever content may appear on the websites of third parties. Any transmission, distribution, transfer, reproduction, storage or total or partial public disclosure is strictly prohibited without the explicit consent of Leitat.
- Pursuant to Articles 11 and 16 of the Law on Information Society Services and E-Commerce, Leitat guarantees all users, authorities and security forces that it will actively collaborate in the removal or blocking of any content which might affect or violate national or international law, the rights of third parties, or morality and public order. If a user believes that there is any content on the website which could be susceptible to this classification, they undertake to immediately notify the website administrator.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
- Leitat is not liable for any damages and losses produced in the computer equipment of users or third parties derived from access to this website, because this access never implies the obligation of Leitat to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other malware.
- Leitat is not liable for the content and services of the links, pages or systems of third parties connected to this website and, therefore, is not liable for any damages caused by the unlawfulness, quality, outdated nature, unavailability, error or uselessness of said content and services.
Information related to Intellectual and Industrial Property
- All the content of this website, including but not limited to texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, distinctive signs or logos, trademarks, trade names, technology, software, links, other audiovisual or sound content, graphic design and source codes (hereinafter, the Contents), are the intellectual property of Leitat or, where appropriate, of third parties, unless otherwise specified.
- Users will always respect all the intellectual and industrial property rights on this website and owned by Leitat or third parties.
- The reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, disclosure, extraction, reuse, retransmission or use of any nature, by any means or procedure, of any of these rights are explicitly prohibited, except in cases where it is legally permitted, i.e. authorised by the owner of the corresponding rights. Users may contact email@example.com to request the authorised use of the Content of this website, solely for information or educational purposes. However, users may view and obtain a temporary private copy of the Content for its solely personal and private use in their computer systems, provided that it is not for the purpose of performing activities of a commercial or professional nature or for the purposes of distribution, modification, alteration or decompilation.
Protection of Personal Data
- The personal data received from users will be processed confidentially, always in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data (GDPR), Royal Decree 1720/2007, and any other current or future regulations on the matter.
- Leitat undertakes to (i) process personal data in accordance with the instructions of users who have provided said personal data; (ii) refrain from applying or using it for a different purpose; and (iii) refrain from disclosing it, not even for storage purposes, to third parties, unless the data subject has given their prior and explicit consent. Likewise, Leitat undertakes to adopt and apply the appropriate technical and organisational measures to guarantee a level of security which prevents its alteration, loss, or unauthorised processing and access, taking into account the state of the art, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which it is exposed, in accordance with the provisions of Article 32 of the GDPR.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- This Legal Notice is governed by current Spanish law. For the resolution of any conflict or dispute which may derive from access to this website, the user and Leitat undertake to submit to the competent courts.