Researcher - Materials Safety
LEITAT is a private non-profit RTO with more than 110 years of valuable experience in industrial innovation. We transform technological solutions and scientific results into economic and competitive values for our clients and collaborating entities. LEITAT is strongly committed to over 1500 customers that benefit from our creative and innovative solutions.
We are seeking to hire a Life Science Researcher to join the R&D department of LEITAT in the group of Human & Environmental Health & Safety (HEHS). The HEHS group focuses on offering technological support to different industrial sectors at different levels; to ensure that their products are safe for human health and for the environment, as well as providing technological platforms to add value to their products.
• Execution of tasks on exposure assessment of nanomaterials and the implications for risk assessment.
• Critical analysis and interpretation of experimental results.
• Applying exposure assessment models to different scenarios for risk assessment purposes.
• Reporting of project results and other activities.
• Presentation of results in international conference and in project meetings.
• Chemist, Materials scientist, nanoscientist, engineer or related degree.
• Master in Nanotechnology-related area.
• Experience in lab work.
• Knowledge on exposure assessment tools and models.
Good writing and communication skills.
Mandatory: Advanced English level.
Desirable: Spanish and/or Catalan.
Basic level of Office and Power Point. Desirable: experience with technical software.
What we offer:
Multidisciplinary working environment
Flexible-time working hours
Salary based on experience and knowledge provided
To be considered for this position, please fill in the form below and attach your resumé. The fields marked with (*) are mandatory.
Name and Surname (*)
Title of this job offer (*)
Attached resumé (*)