Internship - Projects Department #LI-DNI
Established in 1906, LEITAT is a technological center whose mission is to manage technologies to create and transfer social, environmental, economic and industrial value to companies and institutions by means of R+D+i. LEITAT works with more than 45 countries and has developed over 215 projects in the fields of biotechnology, health, advanced materials, industrial chemistry, renewable energies and new production processes.
Screen and plan IP strategy during EU proposal preparation.
PhD/MSc in Science.
Intellectual Property Law.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Demonstrably high levels of accuracy and attention to details.
• Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Ability to work independently and in team.
• Writing high quality report to secure IP protection prior, during and after R&D project execution.
Proficiency in English. Other languages are considered beneficial (Spanish, German…).
MS Office. IP Software.
What we offer:
6 months internship
Flexible working hours
To be considered for this position, please fill in the form below and attach your resumé. The fields marked with (*) are mandatory.
Name and Surname (*)
Title of this job offer (*)
Attached resumé (*)