LEITAT Technological Centre is member from TECNIO network and recognized by the Economy
and competitiveness Ministry. Our objectives aim to collaborate with companies and institution by
bringing support and technological value for both product and processes. Our core activity is
dedicated to research and development targeting industrial development and innovation.
(https://leitat.org/english/ and https://projects.leitat.org/)
LEITAT Energy Storage team working group is involved in EU projects related to critical raw material free batteries (ALISE, LISA, ALION, POROUS4APP, EnergyKeeper) for e-mobility and stationary. We are participating to other projects on going related to printed batteries based on lithium and supercapacitor technologies (GREENSENS, PRESTIGE, BASMATI, NANOCATE). The Energy Storage unit is currently involved in several private tenders related to applied electrochemistry, either material evaluation for storage, or battery technology assessment, where we are providing expertise and direct solution to industrial needs. Our team is composed by PhDs and MSc in electrochemistry. We are looking to consolidate our team within specific know how and knowledge on batteries and their integration for EV and stationary.
• R&D support for activities in progress.
• Laboratory activities related to the preparation of energy storage materials, components, systems and associated characterization will be led as a principal function.
• Redaction of new collaborative projects proposal, private tenders, and technical report.
• Batteries test for material and system prior integration.
• Eventually modelling for technologies beyond lithium ion Generation 3.
Technologies of interest:
• CRM free Batteries
• Metallic lithium-based anode
• MSC, Engineer or PhD Chemistry, electrochemistry, energies and materials associated.
• Battery electrical test engineer ideally with knowledge on material.
Previous experience and/or relevant know-how in material and chemical processes for integration
in electrochemical devices is mandatory, specifically in electrode casting and electrolyte
formulation. Experience in battery electrochemical characterization will also be valued.
1 year at least, ideally with previous relevant experience in industrial environment.
• Flexibility, Multitasking, Self-motivated.
• Comfortable to work in R+D laboratory and multi-cultural environment.
• Comfortable to travels periodically across Europe.
• Comfortable to report in English and eventually in Spanish either Catalan.
• Comfortable to communicate on R+D activities and able to negotiate with customers.
Mandatory: Advanced English level.
Mandatory: Basic Office.
Desirable: MATLAB, C, VBA, simsCAP, simulink.
What we offer:
Start in September 2019
Salaray related to skills and background
Flexible working hours
based on 40 hours per week
To be considered for this position, please fill in the form below and attach your resumé. The fields marked with (*) are mandatory.
Name and Surname (*)
Title of this job offer (*)
Attached resumé (*)