R+D to improve products, industrial processes and application of production technology
Main research fields:
- Design and simulation of industrial product sand processes
- Research and development of mechatronic systems.
- Additive fabrication technology and printed electronics.
- Automatized fabrication and assembling and robotics.
- Development of textile technical processes and products.
Some of the subject matters of the Projects being carried out are:
- New technology for an efficient, ecological and smart washing system for the future textiles.
- Independent mobile robot for monitoring and assessment
- Establish and facilitate innovative, highly flexible and adaptable access to technology of three-dimensional construction.
- Biocharacterization Robotized station: optimization of the system and development of tools and sensors for the measurement of interaction forces for biomedical application.
- Development of new productive systems of complex electronic components on flexible substrate by screen technology and digital printing.
- Solutions to energy-efficient innovative designs and ADT technology in the development of industrial processes.
- Technology for the fabrication of high resistance tridimensional composite structures of large format and low weight. 3D-LightTrans.